Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Friday, June 01, 2007

Universal Studios Meal Deal Advisory


The Most Miserly Mom wrote a post the other day about Universal STudios "meal deal." Although I always encourage families to bring their own food and save money, I wrote that I thought the meal deal was a pretty good bargain because you can eat as many times as you like at the restaurants that participate in the "meal deal."


I do want you to know, however, that the restaurants do not open until @11:00am - and your kids might be pretty hungry by then. So eat breakfast before hand if you plan on using the meal deal. And I also think the meal deal is only advised if you stay through the dinner hour - then you can really capitalize on the food/price.


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!