Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Monday, May 14, 2007

Cheap Trips to Disney And Orlando!


The Most Miserly Mom knows that many folks are concerned about gas prices when they plan their vacations to Disney World, Orlando, Universal, Sea World and the theme parks.


But there are so many ways to save money that it is still worth your time families! Gas might be up, but hotels aren't, car rentals aren't and theme park tickets aren't.


Meanwhile, my book gives tons of links to coupons for free & discounted food as well.


Take my word for it, The Most Miserly Mom knows that you can still travel to Disney World this summer with your family no matter what the gas costs!


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!
Buy anything on line at www.9thx.com today!