Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Orlando Travel Discounts and Deals


The Most Miserly Mom wants to recommend a way for you to save money while planning your trip to Disney World and the Orlando area.


Sign up for travel ticker at hotwire.com. Basically what you do is tell them what you are looking for - discount packages, flights, hotels, cars, and they will send you emails when the specials pop up.




And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!
By anything online at www.9thx.com today!