Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Monday, May 21, 2007

Breakfast With Shrek at Universal Studios Florida!


The Most Miserly Mom loves Shrek! Don't You? I haven't made it to see Shrek the Third yet, but I aim to bring my boys this weekend. Meanwhile, Universal Studios also has character breakfasts with the Shrek characters!


Now those are some characters to eat with: Princess, Donkey, and Shrek himself!


Universal Studios also has character breakfasts with Spiderman, in case that casts your fancy.


For more information and for tickets call 1.866.pass.4.fun.


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!