Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Monday, May 21, 2007

Car Rentals in Orlando & Disney for $12.95 a Day!


The Most Miserly Mom knows a bargain when she sees it - and a car rental in the Orlando/Disney area for $12.95 a day is definitely a good bargain!


Did you know you can get a deal like this renting through Hotwire or Expedia? You can. But what I would do if I were you is compare the rate with the actual car rental site as well - like Alamo or Dollar or Enterprise - then you will really know what the best deal is.


When you rent a car you do not need to take the company's insurance if you are covered, and most of the time your own car insurance policy or your credit card company offers coverage. Did you know that?


The Most Miserly Mom wants you to know it now! So take advantage of a bargain rental car and this way you can take advantage of the bargain restaurants and souvenir shops I recommend in my book.


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!


Buy anything online at www.9thx.com today!