Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Universal Studios Tickets 50% Off!


The Most Miserly Mom wants everyone to know that if you visit Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure during the month of May, you may be able to get your tickets at half price!


May is passholder appreciation month at Universal Studios, so if you visit Universal with a passholder you are entitled to the 50% off ticket price!


Many of you folks visit family and friends in Florida who have annual passes (like me!) so make sure you take advantage of this special. Heck, ask people in your hotel, in the parking lot and everywhere you go - you will find a passholder! :-)


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!