Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Disney Hotels Nonsmoking!


The Most Miserly Mom read today that Disney World plans to ban smoking in many of its hotels as of June 1st.


First they banned the trans fat for us, now they are banning the smoking.


What do you think of that?


The Most Miserly Mom, a nonsmoker, enjoys nonsmoking rooms. I like a clean-smelling hotel room without smoke. At least Disney is offering outside smoking areas in these hotels for those who do smoke. I think they should have an option.


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!


Buy anything online at www.9thx.com Today!