Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Universal Studios: New Simpson's Attraction


The Most Miserly Mom was disappointed when Universal Studios removed the "Back to the Future" attraction - it was an oldie but a goodie.


But I am pleased to report that "The Simpson's Attraction" will be arriving at Universal Studios by next Spring. Your family can not only enjoy a super simulator ride which is sure to entertain, you can also roam Universal's avenues with the Simpson's characters themselves!


This attraction is sure to please - The Most Miserly Mom is excited!
And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!
Buy anthing online at www.9thx.com today!