Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Monday, June 11, 2007

Free Disney World Travel Planning DVD


The Most Miserly Mom knows that you Disney fanatics want all the information on Disney you can get. Did you know that Disney actually has a free planning DVD that you can order?



Remember, though, that Disney's goal is NOt to save you money like my goal is. The DVD is nice, however because you can get a nice flavor of the parks and it's a nice addition to your planning activiites to get you excited and in the "Disney Mood!"


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips order my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

You can find it at my web site http://www.cheaporlando.net



Buy anything online at http://www.9thx.com/ today!