Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Monday, October 09, 2006

Epcot Food & Wine Festival! Pictures!





The Most Miserly Mom loves The Epcot Food & Wine Festival! I always visit this event at least 3 times when it is here. I love the music, concerts, food & wine tasting, and visiting all of the countries.

The Most Miserly Mom always makes friends with the hosts of different countries at Epcot. I find that I learn so much about the people, the culture, and Epcot Center when I make friends!

Here I am in Norway. Norway has my favorite ride - an inside water ride - I highly recommend it!

The Next picture is in Italy - The hosts are so friendly there - and the wine is tasty too!

When you visit Epcot, make sure you chat with the hosts. Not only will you make new friends, but your children can learn even more about culture, tradition, and other countries!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/

Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day