Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Monday, October 02, 2006

Christmas in Orlando News


The Most Miserly Mom found a wonderful site while reading the hundreds of news and posts and web sites trying to be informed for my readers.

It is www.christmasinorlando.com and it is powered by the Gaylord Palms Resort hotel located here in Orlando. This hotel is the one that has that fantastic ice sculpture event (check my blog on 9/29 for more information on that fantastic event). Anyway, this site is an informative site for any type of event you might want to consider during the Holiday Season here in the Orlando area.
It is a great tool for planning your travel !

Another great travel planning tool is my book of course A Moms Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day! at www.cheaporlando.net.