Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Universal Studios-Closing Back to the Future Ride!


Just a quick note from The Most Miserly Mom. Universal Studios is definitely closing their "Back to the Future Ride." I just had to share the sad news. It disappoints me because it is somewhat nostalgic - "Back to the Future" has entertained me for years!

On an exciting note I wonder, What will the folks at Universal replace this notalgic relic with hmmmm? Don't worry, The Most Miserly Mom of www.cheaporlando.net will keep you posted!