Florida Family Vacations is my blog about travel in and around Orlando Florida. It's about the theme parks - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and all the smaller places of interest too. It's about traveling with families and saving money! These are the notes I use to put in my travel book "The Mom's Miserly Guide:Disney, Universal, Sea World on $25 a Day!"

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Disney World Raises Ticket Prices!

The Most Miserly Mom is not pleased that Disney World is raising their ticket prices!

The one day/one park pass has increased from $67 to $71. Yikes! If you purchase multi-day passes you save money, but that is still a lot to pay for a one day trip to the parks!

Luckily my book has tons of ways for you to save money on tickets to the theme parks as well as ways to save money on food, lodging and everything else on your Disney/Orlando vacation.

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

Buy anything online at http://www.9thx.com/ today!